[Villa Richardson (Rome, Italy), remains of the Aqua Alsietina under lot n. 5]
View in the Academy's Digital Humanities Center
Taken during the excavations in 1926.
Part of: American Academy in Rome Buildings Collection.
Formerly Villa Graziosi. Purchased by William S. Richardson from Iovini Family in 1925, the building was renovated and enlarged in the same year. It was bequeathed to the American Academy in 1963 by Ethel Bancroft Richardson. Actually, it is the residence of the Ambassador to the Holy See.
1 photographic print : black/white ; 24 x 18 cm
Closed access material (Archive)