[Villa Richardson (Rome, Italy), garages under construction in lot n. 5]

Published: [1926].
Subjects:
Online Access: View in the Academy's Digital Humanities Center
Item Description: Part of: American Academy in Rome Buildings Collection.
Formerly Villa Graziosi. Purchased by William S. Richardson from Iovini Family in 1925, the building was renovated and enlarged in the same year. It was bequeathed to the American Academy in 1963 by Ethel Bancroft Richardson. Actually, it is the residence of the Ambassador to the Holy See.
Physical Description: 1 photographic print : black/white ; 18 x 24 cm
Access: Closed access material (Archive)