Barriere de la Garre, from the quai de la Rappee
View sketched from the quai de la Rapée, towards what is now the quai d'Austerlitz, then called quai de la Gare, a shelter for boats planned in 1760. The chief building would appear to be the Barrière de la Gare, the Custom House.
Forms part of: Library Collection. Drawings.
|Online Access:||BSR Digital Collections website|