Naples and the island of Capri from Capo di Monte [...]
In 1806 Joseph Bonaparte had authorised the construction of a road linking the lower city from the via Toledo up to Capodimonte and most of the road visible in the middle ground was finished in 1810. It is now the corso di Amedeo di Savoia which forms part of the great east-west arteries of the city...
Forms part of: Library Collection. Drawings.
|Online Access:||BSR Digital Collections website|